New Account Manager Position Open at ClearWord Communications
Do you want to help advance freedom and free markets? ClearWord Communications Group, a subsidiary of HSP Direct, and the leader in high dollar direct mail fundraising for right of center non-profits, seeks an account manager who will develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to key accounts
- Develop strategic fundraising plans based on client goals and oversee the execution of those plans.
- Work collaboratively with copywriters, data providers, graphic designers, and production managers.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of direct mail fundraising experience
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and key contacts
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strict attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience in production management is a plus, including producing direct mail packages working with outside printers and mail shops, proofing art and packages, and keeping projects on schedule
ClearWord is a virtual agency, so location is flexible.
Rated by the Washington Post as one of the Top Work Places in 2019.
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement range to Taania Hendrix – email@example.com