Account Manager Position Open at ClearWord Communications
Do you want to help advance freedom and free markets? ClearWord Communications Group, a subsidiary of HSP Direct, and the leader in high dollar direct mail fundraising for right of center non-profits, seeks an account manager who will develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to key accounts.
- Developing strategic fundraising plans based on client goals and overseeing the execution of those plans.
- Working collaboratively with copywriters, data providers, graphic designers, and production managers.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of direct mail fundraising experience.
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and key contacts.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strict attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Experience in production management is a plus, including producing direct mail packages working with outside printers and mail shops, proofing art and packages, and keeping projects on schedule.
Position would be based at HSP Direct offices in Ashburn, VA.
Rated by the Washington Post as one of the Top Work Places in 2019.
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you, please send a cover letter, resume, and required salary range to Taania Hendrix at: email@example.com